*REMOTE* Senior Level Designer - 8 month FTC
Games Jobs - Game Design - Anywhere
|Job Title||*REMOTE* Senior Level Designer - 8 month FTC|
|Job Category||Level Designer|
|Job Description||We are looking for a Senior 3D Level Designer to join a fully remote studio who are create exciting and critically acclaimed video games. This is an 8 month fixed term contract suitable for somebody who can sink their teeth in straight away.
You will be working on an exciting new IP - in charge of creating 3D levels that encourage an interesting flow whilst pushing the player through moment to moment gameplay. You’ll be expected to champion your level by ensuring its quality presenting your ideas and
block-outs to the Lead Design and Creative Director guiding teammates through playthroughs and
driving handovers for artists.
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience in AAA or AA with at least 1 shipped title
• A strong portfolio of 3D Level Design work including written intentions behind each design
layout sketches and any other supporting documentation that support their designs.
• Experience in creating levels for first and/or third person shooters
• The ability to work independently on level designs
• The ability to also work collaboratively with other disciplines and your lead/creative director
• The ability to critically evaluate levels work within in the intended limitations and be open to
• Strong communication skills - explaining ideas clearly and the intention behind the design is
• Experience in level design pipelines and the ability to take a level from greybox to art ready
• Can define and maintain their Level Design Toolset to achieve the required outcome.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a collaborative no crunch studio. Innovation freedom and a real sense of fun are at the heart of everything they do from creating award-winning original IPs to the everyday business of running their unique distributed workplace set-up. They offer a high degree of freedom and autonomy to their motivated and creative staff.
To apply send your CV to Chloe.O’Brien@amiqus.com
|Salary||"up to £50k DoE"|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference c2560577-755f-477f-9221-0862fca1d0af.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|