Games Jobs - Programming - Berlin
|Job Title||Full-Stack Developer|
|Job Description||Full stack developer required for a studio who are opening their brand new studio in Berlin. They are a well established mobile game developer who are growing their European presence. They are looking to hire several Full-Stack Developers to work in their Berlin Studio to help them bring more top-grossing mobile games to the world.
The company has over 250 employee's world-wide but only around 10 in this studio. They are looking to bring that number up to around 25. They strive for technical excellence and continuous improvement; and they foster an environment to realise those two pillars. They are a Test Driven Development studio who also practice collective code ownership and pair/mob programming. They are guided by Domain Driven Design practices micro services and hexagonal architecture. The studio is mature collaborative and totally anti-crunch.
The technology they are using is: Unity 3D C# AWS Docker and Kotlin. They are looking for Full-Stack Developers.
To be considered for this role we'd need to see:
- Strong game development background ideally on shipped mobile/PC titles using the Unity Engine
- Genuine 'full-stack' capabilities using the tech listed above
- Open minded communicative and drive attitude
- Passionate about video games
- Natural problem solver and engineer
The studio offer a strong package of benefits to assist with you work/life balance. These include:
- Private health care cover
- Flexible working hours and holidays
- Language classes in-studio perks such as fruit and snacks gym & coed soccer
- Technical sessions and training course.
- The studio is located in a really good area of Berlin easily accessible.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting new small and efficient team but be a part of a larger and proven company offering the stability and confidence of a market leader. The leadership have a refreshing and original approach to building and managing a new studio.
Apply now or contact Alan Dixon on email@example.com or 01925 839737
|Salary||"€45,000 - €75,000"|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 4b1f9bb3-3437-4257-a07d-75ae92652aff.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|