||Automation & Pipeline Developer
||Amiqus partner with all kinds of clients that use games technology at the cutting edge of their core service
A new client that optimize games tech are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications/plugins within the three main softwares that they use - 3DS Max Unreal and Adobe Photoshop. The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to develop these applications and to deploy them to the rest of the production team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- The role is to be working directly with our visualisation and realtime artists in order to deliver tools and plugins that will make their work more efficient and more effective.
- Working in collaboration with the Head of Process and the end users to determine the best solutions to build a fast and efficient way to work.
- Writing pipeline tools and further developing the pipeline for use across the studio in different departments
- Finding the logic behind rule-based steps and scripting them Ensuring once solutions have been agreed that it addresses end user problems and meets the brief provided
- Maintain tools including both troubleshooting and optimisation
- Ongoing research to discuss improvements to workflows in order to improve productivity or communication among the production floor
- Undertaking challenges in unknown software in order to script repetitive tasks
- Establish a way to monitor and measure the adoption for all the tools and systems to be implemented
Required Experience 3 + years experience in a similar role Confidence in delivering high-quality job systems to production teams Good prototyping techniques Able to contribute and suggest improvements and ideas on the process and pipeline
- 3DS Max SDK Strong proficiency in C++ with a fair knowledge of the language specification
- Strong understanding of the 3D graphics environment
- Unreal Engine development
- Python knowledge
- C# Software Development
- Photoshop SDK and VB are a plus
How to Apply If you are interested please send a portfolio and CV to Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com with the email subject “automation/pipeline developer 2019”.
- Happy hour from 5pm on a Friday
- Private health cover after 1 year of employment 20 days annual leave increasing to 23 after 5 years service
- Pension scheme Fruit snacks tea and coffee provided
- Big summer and Christmas parties as well as monthly group nights out
- Dinner provided when working late to meet deadlines <li style="text-align: justify;">Travel card loans after successful probation
||"£40,000 - £60,000"
||View other Amiqus Games jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference c3ab4a96-112b-4491-bda9-5cc3f5a97ab1.
|Login or register to apply