Senior Software Engineer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Job Description||Job Description
Senior Software Developer / Software Architect
We are looking for a highly talented C++ developer responsible for working on our award winning media server. Tasks will range from render plugin development to networking and UI integration. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these new features and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and help shape the future of the company and the wider market with great opportunities to grow and develop in the role.
The Must Have’s
• Strong proficiency in C++ with 4+ years experience developing commercial solutions
• Thorough knowledge of the standard library STL containers and algorithms
• Experience in DirectX graphics API
• Experience designing and implementing architectural frameworks
Good to Have up your sleeve
• Knowledge of writing managed code and C#
• Experience in writing and debugging networked applications
• Experience with video codecs
• Working in a small agile team providing the software powering the world's biggest events.
• Competitive holiday flexible working hours cycle scheme free lunch and more
• Relaxed informal friendly atmosphere
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org I look forwards to hearing from you.
|Salary||"Excellent Salary "|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 94cf4856-99b5-4c6d-a5e4-0b74c500f270.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|