Art Manager - Console
Games Jobs - Production - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Art Manager - Console|
|Job Description||Amiqus have closely partnered with an exciting AAA Games Dev Studio based in Surrey looking for a talented Art Manager to lay down the law in what makes exceptional art in VR!
You will have experience of at least one full project life cycle as an Art Manager or Art Producer - this means you'll hit the ground running in a talented team of developers.
It’s a multiple project environment and as the right hand man or woman alongside a gifted Studio Art Director, projects, process, people and resource management will fall to you. Fancy being pivotal to the overall beauty and visuals in amazing VR gameplay? Read on;
• Liaise with the Art Directors to help plan and execute the vision and goals of any given style;
• Work with principal artists to identify areas where the team require mentorship, further support; and
• Ensure solid working practices are agreed and in place for the studio, to enable sustainable quality across the studio.
Who are you?
• A seasoned artist in the games industry, with a proven background in Production or Management for Art;
• A keen eye for Art – you’ll be working closely with Art buffs that appreciate a wide range of styles, narratives, themes!
• Strong communication skills – an ability to understand and speak the language of Art for games;
• Pro-active and nurturing in nature, conducive to the mentorship and critique of growing an Art Department.
If the above role sounds like the one you’ve been looking for get in touch right away for more information – Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com or call 01925 839 747
|Location||Farnborough, UK, UK & Europe|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 6992.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|