C++ Game Developer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||C++ Game Developer|
|Job Description||We're working with a London based console developer. They've already released a PS4 exclusive which was much lauded thanks to its unique live action scences and original branch narrative experience. Thanks to the success of that game they've secured further funding and a lucrative deal with a platform holder for a brand new title.
They only have a small team of ten four of which are code focused. This is the team you could join. They don't use an engine so you'll have a chance to work on all aspects of the game. They are looking for someone with a well-rounded experience not someone who is married to a certain aspect of gameplay or graphics. A Swiss army knife if you will. You will work in a close-knit team developing multi-platform technology targeting desktop mobile and console platforms.
In this role you can expect to be involved in:
• Working with the team to contribute new features to the codebase.
• Assist designers artists and editors to take feedback and improve tools pipelines and working practices.
• Help to improve maintain or refactor existing systems.
• Maintain consistency across the code base adhering to established coding standards.
To be considered for the role we'd like to see:
• Excellent C++ knowledge.
• Examples of code or interesting demos. (GitHub ShaderToy etc)
• You've worked on at least one shipped console game
• Knowledge of python lua json glsl/hlsl.
• Knowledge of OpenGL Metal Direct3D or Vulkan.
• Knowledge of C++ and Shader Profiling and Optimisation.
• Interest in tools ui ux development
• Interest in low level graphics low level platform development
This is a small collaborative and agile team. The right person is as important as the right skills. They need someone who has an open minded approach to team work enjoys working in a diverse and just environment and ultimately puts the team ahead of the personal.
The studio are successful and are looking to build upon that. They are offering a full benefits package generous salary and share options. This feels like a start-up with all the excitement that entails - but with secure financial backing and a proven track record. The best of both worlds.
Apply now or get in touch with Alan Dixon on 01925 839737 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
|Salary||"£40,000 - £60,000"|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference df3beda7-9c78-49f9-af2f-c458db91e6b4.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|