Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - Newcastle
|Job Title||Data Scientist|
|Job Category||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||Amiqus are working exclusively with an incredible apps developer based in the UK in their search for a Data Scientist to join their growing Business Intelligence team. They’re building on well over ten years experience and after the successful launch of the new version of their app it’s a hugely exciting time to join.
I’m looking to speak with real data wizards with an expertise in delivering high quality reports to ensure the business is driving forward. This is a truly unique role it offers the opportunity to take ownership of the data analysis for the app – you will help to define the role as you bring a wealth of experience to this new and growing team.
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis data mining and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products
• Partner with product and engineering teams marketing and acquisition group and finance team to solve problems identify trends and opportunities and deliver key reports and insights in a timely fashion
• Inform influence support and execute our product decisions and product launches
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with an innate ability to spot trends and experience in quickly creating dashboards to display data to take on the responsibility of the data management.
• 2+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis ideally working with high traffic user organisation
• Min. BSc in Computer Science Maths Engineering or other technical field. Advanced degrees preferred
• Experience in SQL or other programming languages
• Development experience in any scripting language (PHP Python Perl etc.)
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance detailing a high level of ownership
• Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner across multiple stakeholders
• Understanding of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing regressions)
• Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software (ex. R SAS) or other methods
If you’re looking for an amazing new challenge with a fast growing business who can kick your career into overdrive then this is the role for you! You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as significant bonus and benefits. Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 00f5dbd5-9171-4577-b07c-d47b496ea280.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|