Development Manager - AAA title - Liverpool
Games Jobs - Production - Liverpool
|Job Title||Development Manager - AAA title - Liverpool|
|Job Description||We are seeking an experienced Development Manager to join a double Golden Joystick nominated studio based in Liverpool to be a core part of a small but experienced team total studio headcount is approx 135 on an incredibly exciting new project.
You will assist with all aspects of planning and delivery on an incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the crucial stages of a game and help push forward and deliver a globally recognised franchise. As the Development Manager you will be involved in all areas of development assisting the Game Director getting the game shipped on time and in budget. Of great importance is that you have a meticulous attention to details and are an exceptional communicator with a passion for nurturing and developing a positive team culture.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality games. Come and join our successful stable and expanding studio and help deliver another AAA title.
Key responsibilities: -
• Assisting Game Director with project direction scope and milestone planning.
• Maintenance of project schedules.
• Ownership of Sprint and Milestone planning.
• Running daily stand ups.
• Reporting progress to the team studio management and external partners.
• Identifying shortfalls in skills and manpower and assisting with the recruitment process.
• Work with the Production team to ensure quality targets are maintained alongside timescales and budget.
• Develop excellent relationships with Publishers and other external partners.
• Developing a positive and energetic team culture.
• Being the engine room of the team the person who pulls everything together to make things happen.
• Expert knowledge of project management practices (Agile Prince2 etc).
• Expert knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office Hansoft/Jira Perforce etc).
• Ability to create complete project plans and milestones that give a reliable journey to the completion of the game.
• Strategizing to changes and risk during the project whilst maintaining a credible plan.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Friendly and approachable personality.
• Energetic and positive attitude.
• Proactive and entrepreneurial.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation]
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Salary is dependent on experience. CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||"Dependent on experience"|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference fb5c67a6-a04a-47d7-b962-80ef0116dc1e.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|