||Amiqus have partnered with industry leading AAA publishers, to help them find an experienced Digital Sales Manager to manage sales of digital products and related content (DLCs) on 1st Parties Video Games platform such as PlayStation Network, Xbox Live or Steam, in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
The Digital Sales Manager is in charge of sales performance and provides input regarding market conditions, competition, and effectiveness of the digital sales plan to Management and internal teams. The Digital Sales Manager will develop, recommend and execute actions to gain market share.
- Elaborate the digital strategy of the products: DLCs Content, DLCs roadmap, Lifecycle Management, Pricing,…
- Act as the company’s representative in regards to digital business; build and maintain strong relationships with 1st Parties : Sony, Microsoft, Steam, Nintendo ;
- Optimize products placement and sales within our digital distribution channels, in coordination with Corporate and Local Marketing Teams
- Coordinate actions with other regions (US, Asia and Japan) to ensure a global consistency in our actions.
- Develop sales animation (special offers, promotional offers) that drive and boost the business, respecting the group strategy and key orientations ;
- Create sales sheets and provide products key information to our local subsidiaries and distributors ;
- Proactively escalate improvements and make suggestions to your management ;
- Coordinate with the various teams involved to always have accurate information on the products and the plannings ;
- Create and implement efficient processes optimising resources and timescale ;
- Monitor Digital sales for the Distribution Networks you are responsible for ;
- Establish sales metrics, sales goals, key performance indicators, dashboards and performance feedback & report them on a regular basis ;
- Escalate critical issues in a timely and professional manner ; offer options and recommendations on how issues can be solved and opportunities deployed ;
- Travels to designated places are required : Europe (on a quarterly basis), Japan, USA (more occasionally)
- Manage a several Millions Euro Business.
- Management of a digital portfolio of 100+ games.
- Daily coordination and animation of digital distribution networks across Europe.
- Availability for regular conference calls with different time zones (US and Japan).
- Within the Digital Business Unit team, you report directly to the Digital Business Unit Director.
- In a fast growing team, you are likely to manage at least a Digital account manager.
- You have daily relationships with our corporate marketing, production and overseas teams as well as 1st parties.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasive personality ;
- Good financial and numbers manipulation skills;
- Good communication - ability to provide valuable information related to the project status in a timely and effective manner ;
- Ability to work cross functionally :
- Perfect knowledge of the video games platforms and digital market ;
- Perfect knowledge of Excel advanced functionalities (pivot table, statistics, macro…)
- Fluent English required ;
Experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years of successful work experience in e-Business or Digital Sales Management
This is an incredible opportunity, offering a competitive salary, along with benefits and relocation assistance if required.
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or email@example.com to find out more.