||Are you an Accounting/Finance Manager, with experience acquired in Spain (ideally in an international environment and in the Entertainment, Gaming or hi-tech space)?
Amiqus have exclusivity partnered with a major games publisher, who are opening a new mobile games studio in Barcelona.
This is a very exciting time to join as a start-up member!
Reporting directly to the COO, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following missions:
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and tax matters: general and auxiliary accounting, treasury, tax return, VAT declarations, etc.
- Put in place and manage month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process. Ensure reported numbers are prepared on time and are presented accurately
- Preparing and Coordinating the budget and reforecasting processes, in link with the operational teams
- Deliver financial reporting and analysis. Understand and interpret financial data within greater context of the business. Responsible for P&L variance analysis and balance sheet review
- Assist in implementing systems, processes, and software that automate internal accounting processes and improve efficiency
- Support the financial audit process, including preparation of materials for the financial statement audit and coordination with the external and internal audit teams
- Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy
- Plan, develop and implement effective accounting strategies, policies and procedures in accordance with evolving regulations, legal and governmental requirements and industry trends which may impact the company
- Manage Payroll & Legal matters with support from external advisors/ companies
- Manage day-to-day relationship with our banking partners
Qualification and experiences
- Master’s degree or Bachelor in Finance
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance acquired in Spain (ideally in an international environment and in the Entertainment, Gaming or hi-tech space)
- Experience in internal reporting with strict deadlines
- Experience in HR Administration ideally, especially in Payroll Management
- Analytical and methodical approach with an ability to work at a fast pace
Knowledge and Competencies
- Outstanding technical accounting, research and reporting skills
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities, with the ability to read, analyze, interpret and explain complex financial data
- Strong and broad understanding of business processes and all areas of accounting
- Demonstrated organizational skills and excellent oral/written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Some notions of Catalan would be appreciated
- Ability to handle various pressure situations and workload through proper work balance and prioritization
This is an incredible opportunity based in Barcelona, offering an extremely competitive salary, along with relocation support, great benefits and community culture.
APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH PLEASE
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.