||Amiqus partnered closely with a studio well-established and primed to continue making millions of players worldwide happyWith a brand new studio in Midlands dedicated to high-end game development and crafting amazing teams of game developers the team wishes to bolster their team further in Design.
An ambitious studio with established IP the role involves encouraging credible and talented designers to create great features in gameplay
- Design Documentation: You will be responsible for writing design documents that take an idea or feature from a high-level One Pager overview through to a Full Specification that is a comprehensive guide to every aspect of the feature.
- User Stories: You will be comfortable working alongside your Producer and Feature Team to create clear user stories based on your full design that allow the feature to be developed as efficiently and as flexibly as possible.
- Playtesting: You will play a key role in running playtest sessions both in your team as well as potentially externally observing player behaviour and respodsing to feedback across the design process to make sure your feature is as polished and performant as possible.
- Live Game Design: You will be required to iterate deepen and evolve your designs once they are released in the live game using data player feedback and other sources to continue to elevate the level of execution and appeal to players in a seamless and well-communicated way.
- Clear Open-Minded Communication: Using software such as Confluence Slack and Email as well as being in both virtual and face-to-face meetings you will be expected to communicate clearly tailoring your approach to meet the needs of different disciplines and groups and also being thoughtful and respectful to the communication styles of your colleagues.
- Representing the Players’ Needs: You will be designing content and features that will be enjoyed by millions of players and will constantly be seeking to help your team to enhance the game experience that is loved by our loyal and devoted players.
A fantastic studio that emphasise making teams great. They know that's what creates amazing games.
Apply with a CV to Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com or acll 01925 839 747
||"£30,000 - £40,000 (Flexible, reflects salary)"
||View other Amiqus Games jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference be687518-6390-4d41-ad29-e650dda416c7.
|Login or register to apply