||Are you a Junior Level Designer who is interested in working for a world class company in a fun and rewarding environment in Barcelona?
Amiqus have partnered with a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games. Over the years they have established themselves as one of the top innovators in its field with two of their titles featuring in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
You will be responsible for;
- Designing fun and immersive levels on projects for the mobile game market.
- Coordinating the work with art and development teams in order to ensure quality and on time delivery of the projects.
- Documenting and analysing the created levels. Comparing with other games levels to extract learnings to improve the level design. Keeping the design documentation updated.
Skills you will need include:
- Solid knowledge in game design (learning curve difficulty balancing pacing & progression gameplay & reward loops accessibility controls ergonomy…).
- Proficiency on 3DSMax.
- Experience with Level Editors (Unity GameMaker UDK etc.) being able to create prototypes.
- Basic knowledge in scripting language (C++ LUA…) to support prototyping needs.
- Experience in 3D level design in a published game.
- Able to convey ideas concisely and as part of a detailed analysis and to clearly formalize complex concepts and ideas.
- Able to illustrate your ideas visually (Photoshop Flash Sketch-up PowerPoint etc.)
- High visual creativity and passion for creating video games.
- Design / Composition: Able to draw sketches and digitally create images or videos.
- Good general knowledge (history literature science entertainment) and a sense of aesthetics for creating general style guides. Ample knowledge of videogames both in classic console and mobile markets.
- Excellent level of English.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with talented people who are industry pioneers offering a basic salary up to €28 000 along with fantastic benefits.
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or email@example.com to find out more
||"up to €28,000"
||View other Amiqus Games jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference fc23a675-62b8-46ac-a476-04650f7631d8.
|Login or register to apply