Network Programmer - VR - Unreal Engine 4
Games Jobs - Programming - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Network Programmer - VR - Unreal Engine 4|
|Job Category||Network / Online / Server|
|Job Description||Amiqus have closely partnered with a force to be reckoned with in Virtual Reality, as they continue to develop amazing AAA experiences on Console, PC and Mobile.
Are you a Network Programmer that wants to connect players across the globe through innovative worlds, game modes, and multiplayer in VR games?
If you relish the challenge of writing scalable and robust network code, getting hands-on with immersive video games technology AND appreciate end to end gameplay experiences where your Network Engineering is pivotal to player interaction, read on;
The studio are best known for being at the vanguard of AAA VR experiences and have communicated to the world that they’re serious about challenging the status quo and help shift a paradigm of games development in VR.What you’ll do;
• Harness Unreal Engine 4 to bring a social and community of avid gamers together, by writing code for both client and server;
• Plan, steer and review multiplayer features for Virtual Reality gameplay;
• Mentor gameplay programmers to ensure code is network-friendly, and can be replicated efficiently.
• Experience and self-motivation to be a team player, take on complex tasks and produce results quickly;
• Communication – ability to articulate technical system design to programmers and designers, and summaries for non-technical stakeholders;
• Advanced knowledge of C++ programmers, data structures, design patters and Software Engineering; and
• Unreal Engine 4 experience, or familiarity with cloud-based platforms including AWS, Azure, GCP…
It’s an excellent opportunity to get involved with a truly innovative studio that has a family-friendly feel, significant backing and a wealth of game dev talent in the studio.
Does it sound like the opportunity you’ve been looking for? Find out more by getting in touch! Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com | 01925 839 747
|Location||Farnborough, UK, UK & Europe|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 7006.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|