||Amiqus have partnered with a studio who are looking for a Social Media guru to join them on their journey!
The Social Media Community Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing the community of fans across their gaming properties . This role coordinates with editorial, marketing, and management to deliver the games community strategy. The position primarily is responsible for organic social media efforts to increase awareness and foster engagement on social platforms, as well as collaborating with partner.
- Manage the objectives and the community strategy
- Collaboration with the wider social media team across all the verticals of the business
- Manage the creation and execution of the social media content plan that aligns to marketing and PR plans
- Establish the community advocacy and engagement process
- Act as an advocate of social media integration within the Company
- Actively communicate with product to increase player retention
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute community plans that aligns with the overall games strategy
- Plan and execute community projects for both online and offline event promotions
- Produce high quality/engaging content with statistical backing
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media space that can positively impact the efforts of the studio
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Analyze and report the impact/result of community related campaigns
- Collaborate with partners to promote all community efforts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in video game community management or other relevant entertainment fields
- A passionate gamer (strong understanding of and experience in racing a bonus!)
- Strong understanding of the current gaming community
- Possess a thorough command of the social media and digital world (from the evolving social web to mobile tools and trends)
- Sophisticated client service and digital communications skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills and practical experience in writing/editing of articles/posts
- Creative, diplomatic, and fantastic interpersonal and presenting skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media and networking platforms and monitoring suite suppliers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Office services
- Available to travel as required
This is an opportunity for somebody who wants to really mould a Social Media and Community strategy from scratch - taking on a lot of responsibility but also reaping some fantastic rewards too. You can work from their London OR Miami office - your choice!
To apply, send your CV to Chloe.Adams@amiqus.com!