Unity 3D Developer - Prototyper - C#
Games Jobs - Programming - Belgium
|Job Title||Unity 3D Developer - Prototyper - C#|
|Job Category||Core Technology|
|Job Description||Be a pioneer in the game industry, become a master of Unity Development and lead the way in iterations and creativity!
Would you like to work for clients across the globe – as they pivot to you to help develop games and execute their vision.
Amiqus have closely partnered with an expert company that is specialising in prototype programming aimed at the games industry.
o you have potential to wrangle the best out of Unity, through your knowledge of C#, Computer Science?
• Experience inside Unity / Unity3D;
• Expertise in prototyping and iterative programming, using version control systems such as SVN, Github;
• ~12 months experience in Unity C# Programming (this can be sandwich year, industrial placement or commercial experience, etc…);
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science; and
• An interest in game design, or experience in it.
An excellent opportunity to propel your skill set with a talented team, and cement a rock solid foundation in Unity.
Best of all, the studio are in Belgium, Ghent – a unique town with plenty of character!
If the role sounds as though it’s the one you’ve been looking for, get in touch and find out more! 01925 839 747 or Leon.Loughran@amiqus.com
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 7051.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|