C# Programmer (Video Games)
Games Jobs - Programming - United States
|Job Title||C# Programmer (Video Games)|
|Job Description||Game Prototyping Programmer
PreviewLabs specializes in the development of prototypes for games and other projects using
game development technology. They work for clients all over the world including for game
developers game start-ups and research institutions who use these prototypes to evaluate
improve and pitch concepts.
They are looking for a C# programmer to work partially on-site and partially from home with a
passion for game development. In this position you’ll be responsible for the development of
prototypes from start to end. At the same time you’ll assess and evaluate the concepts.
In addition to programming you shouldn't be afraid to get your hands dirty and help with nonprogramming tasks such as writing additional documentation or creating dummy graphics.
If you're a programmer with a passion for game design this is the job you're looking for!
• A masters degree in Computer Science or a bachelors degree in Computer Science.
• Passion for game prototyping or game development.
• Experience with game development: professionally as a gameplay programmer or as a hobbyist. For the latter we’ll require you to show us some of your past work.
• The candidate craves technical challenges and gets excited by the prospect of implementing a variety of concepts using various technologies (2D puzzle game 3D action game medical simulation serious game VR AR etc).
• Being able to work independently and focused and willing to learn at the same time. It is important not to be shy to ask any questions if it could help to achieve results faster.
• High level knowledge of the English language is essential.
• Experience with Unity3D
• Experience with game prototyping
• Experience with version control systems such as SVN • Experience with programming in C++
• Experience with game design or having a keen interest in game design
• Experience with mySQL or other SQL type language
• Able to create dummy art assets (2D or 3D graphics) for use in the prototypes.
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org I look forwards to hearing from you.
|Salary||"Exellent Salary and benefits DoE"|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference bcf10d6c-6be6-4447-85bf-697dbb5eb573.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|