||We care that our millions of users find our apps to be of the highest quality and receive appropriate support. Ensuring this is of paramount importance both to our professional integrity and to our business, as happy users are more likely to become paying customers. You’ll be responsible to help fulfil this aspiration by performing world-class Quality Assurance.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Manually test all the functionalities of our many apps to check that they work as intended on all devices and under all circumstances, and spot the most subtle of bugs.
- Verify the compliance of our apps with the latest Apple guidelines.
- Read and reply to user reviews and support requests to identify recurring problems and help users have the best experience with our products.
- Work closely with our software engineers to make sure all important issues are resolved.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our approach to testing and customer support.
What we offer
- Make a difference. Every time you help spot and solve a bug it truly matters: with millions of engaged users every delta in quality can make a big difference in terms of their satisfaction and our revenue.
- Unique work environment. We think we’re one of the most exciting fast-growing companies in Europe, and you’ll be able to experience firsthand what it’s like to be one of us.
- Diverse portfolio. With over 20 apps to care for, be ready to try out different strategies and test all kinds of features to ensure every product is bug-free.
- International reach. We sell all over the world, and most of our users are American. Our company language is English. We’re a global reality.
- Flexibility and trust. You’ll be one of the team and fully trusted. No micromanagement or checking on your working hours. Just focus on doing a great job.
- Learn and grow. We’ll coach you into becoming first-class in software QA, and your responsibilities and compensation will grow with your competence and leadership.
- Young colleagues. We’re 28 years old on average, so you won’t feel like the odd one out, and you might actually end up making new friends.
What we look for
- Passion for the topic. You enjoy (or think you’d enjoy, if you haven’t done it before) repeatedly testing software looking for even the smallest unexpected behavior, and find supporting users in trouble fulfilling.
- Reliability and diligence. You’re conscientious and can be blindly depended upon to carry out your duties with rigor. When you’re assigned a task, one can always count on you carrying it out timely.
- Resilience. Whether because of a bug that doesn’t get fixed or an app that won’t get approved, failure doesn’t discourage you, as you stand up after a fall and try again, undeterred.
- Smart precision. You have a sharp eye for both visual and functional details, and immediately notice it, when something is out of place.
- Conversational English. You read and write well and speak at a conversational level in English.
- IT savviness. You’re a seasoned smartphone and computer user, so you quickly figure out how to use a new app and feel at ease working with Google Docs and other online tools.
- Humility. You’re eager to help and not at all picky on what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value the opinions of others.
- Ability to relate with others. You’ll support our users as well as your teammates, often when they’re most frustrated. Consequently, you need to be patient, kind, and amiable.
- Reasoning. You quickly pick up new concepts and independently leverage and expand on what you’ve learnt, appropriately applying it to your work.
Commitment & contract
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato).
Milan, Corso Como 15. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes. We offer substantial support for relocation, including finding an apartment in Milan and paying the rent for twelve weeks.
Compensation & benefits
Generous, top of market, and moreover can grow very rapidly and include stock options, depending on your performance. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are paid-for, when you work from the office. You’ll receive the latest Mac, iPhone, and wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset.
Please notice that only applications submitted through our website will be considered. Apply here: https://bndspn.com/2qWSn1J