Senior / Lead Programmer - North UK
Games Jobs - Programming - North
|Job Title||Senior / Lead Programmer - North UK|
|Job Category||Lead Programmer|
|Job Description||Our client is a leading AAA games developer looking to add Senior & Lead games coders to their well established and successful team
· Maintain, design, implement, debug and test code
· Software optimisation, research cutting-edge algorithms and methods.
· Tool creation, engine components and features to established standards. · Helping Game Producers allocate tasks in level of complexity to employees skill. Planning, assigning and tracking work completion according to requirements
· Reporting to Technical Director
· Team evaluation, trouble-shooting and mentoring.
· Degree in Computer Science of related degree
· C++ expert with at least 5 years experience in videogames programming
· Problem solver & diplomat with multi-tasking skills
· Experience in AI, Graphics and Rendering, and open to new ideas and methods.
· Management experience with Agile/SCRUM.
· Aware of the importance of code quality, performance and memory.
· Aware of (ripple) effects from any kind of changes, both code and data
· Know the inter-dependencies between systems in an Application.
In return we offer competitive salary, relocation expenses, great games projects to work on and a fantastic work environment.
Apply now! CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|More||View other Big Planet jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Big Planet using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|