||This innovative VR simulation studio in the automotive industry based in the North West of England is looking for a business development director to drive the growth of their brand. You will have experience in sales & introducing new business in the digital sector.
What will you do?
- Expand our reach in sales, productization and client-led activities, ultimately closing as well as taking care of new and existing leads.
- Software licensing track record in automotive sector
- Experience dealing with UK automotive OEMs e.g. JLR, Bentley, Rolls Royce...
- Demonstrate tried technical knowledge with commercial expertise to predict, and the react to, future trends in the car sector and tech industry.
- Support the implementation of the commercial vision, ensuring that all client and business development opportunities are developed.
- Inform and drive relationships with clients and go-to-market networks, such as creative agencies.
- Ensure continued innovation by fostering back client intelligence to the executive team, partnering cross functionally with key stakeholder to guarantee our tech continually evolves in response to market demands and maintains an ambitious advantage.
- Support the development of new business models within the automotive industry designed around our creative platform.
- Implement tracking, monitoring and analyses of sales activity and performance to ensure profitability and return on investment, integrating robust commercial processes across all meaningful departments including marketing, development and project management.
- Consistent track record of developing, negotiating and delivering multi-million pound software licensing deals.
- Personable and motivated, building strong professional relationships with existing clients to deliver revenue expansion.
- Ambitious, with the ability to work effectively on their own initiative in a rapidly changing and highly aggressive marketplace.
- Knowledgeable, with an understanding of the digital technology sector, particularly 3D visualisation and/or automotive.
- Persuasive communicator, possessing outstanding presentation and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
Please email me your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 914.
This role can be onsite or remote and offers a great base salary and share options.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency, value diversity and we do not discriminate.