Senior C++ Engine Developers Games Midlands
Games Jobs - Programming - Liverpool
|Job Title||Senior C++ Engine Developers Games Midlands|
|Job Category||Graphics / Engine,Core Technology|
|Job Description||Our client is a major publisher backed games studio in the North West of England making a hit series of games for consoles. We are seeking a Senior Engine Programmer to join our Technology team.
This role offers a wide range of responsibilities and would be a great fit for a creative individual with a strong desire to learn and with a keen interest in latest technology trends.
What will you do?
* Contribute to the development of our platform libraries, helping to keep our games running across a large number of current and future platforms including desktop and console.
* Help to build the features of our next-gen engine, conducting any and all relevant research while working in close collaboration with our content teams, allowing us to compete with the best visuals in the industry.
* Work to further develop our core engine libraries, providing support to the wider organisation, promoting efficient, stable and re-usable solutions.
* Work to improve the productivity of our users and the quality of our code and games.
*Optimisation, system and engine/tech
Who you are
* A good degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or a related subject.
* An awareness of the challenges of cross platform development.
* Experience of next gen consoles or mobile development a bonus.
We offer great work life balance, competitive salary and an unparalleled work environment.
Please email me your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a code sample (if possible) quoting reference 1045.
We are a equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
|More||View other Big Planet jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Big Planet using their internal reference 1045.|
|Apply for this job|