||This runner games studio based in Copenhagen is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Brand Marketing team.You will bring premium free-to-play titles to gamers globally. You have a strong focus on delivering and executing creative marketing strategies that will bring together the attention of gamers and keep them engaged in our products. You should have at least one F2P mobile title under your belt.
Who you are
- Development of marketing plans and execution for product launches, game content updates and in-game promotions.
- Craft and lead successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels to expertly drive product awareness, adoption, engagement, and retention.
- Work closely with Marketing to understand the development roadmap, identify key selling points and provide recommendations for marketing support.
- Know your customers through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Connect with PR, Brand Marketing, HoG and executive teams to achieve business goals.
- Conducting market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies to ensure that our games are targeted to the right people.
- Ensure consumer messaging and brand positioning are consistent across all channels.
- Drive new promotional programs and help identify marketing standard methodologies within and outside of games to effectively promote our products.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to achieve our worldwide consumer product goals.
- Identify the target audience of our games, as well as, positioning, values, and selling points.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and lead the development of all brand-related content, product and communication assets.
- Co-ordinating customer care activities/messaging, as well as defining specific game customer care policies when needed.
- Proven knowledge base of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetisation key product indicators.
- Reports to Head of Games and Head of Brand Marketing.
- Experience launching F2P mobile games essential
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as product marketing, or product management in F2P and mobile games. Having previous experience working in the games industry is a requirement for the role.
- Experienced in launching successful new mobile games
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively
- Excellent oral and written English interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to liaise with external partners and build and maintain positive relationships.
- Strong project planning and organizational skills.
- Effectiveness and comfort at working independently in a dynamic, ambitious, and fluid environment with the ability to adapt, spot issues early, and escalate.
- Effective communicator, enthusiastic and capable of leading projects.
- Real passion for and understanding of videogame technologies and the consumer gaming landscape.
- Experience at a major video game publisher or entertainment company a plus.
Please email me your CV as a Word document quoting reference 864.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.