||We are working with third party service provider for QA, Art and Engineering based in Montreal, Canada. For this position you will need to have some management experience preferably larger teams and some operational experience incl recruitment and training. You will need to relocate to Montreal for this role.
What does the role entail?
- Active Management
- Solve issues before they impact the projects
- Track client relations and macro-project progress
- Create and implement any process changes/improvements accordingly.
- Hold standups and meetings
- Manage, lead and motivate team
- Responsible for the professional development of the FQA PMs & CQA Manager
- Mentor and train new FQA PMs & CQA Manager and instill growth within the department
- Give monthly performance feedback to FQA PMs & CQA Manager.
- Provide quarterly evaluations of staff to FQA PMs & CQA Manager incl. recognition and warnings
- Identify areas where training material may need improvements.
- Support staff
- Client relationships
- Establish lasting relationships with clients
- Manage client interactions and meetings and expectations
- Find solutions or alternatives to clients needs or decline when necessary
- Cross sell services
- Top-tier client account management
- Increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships with yourself and your team
- Participate in and lead proposal as and when needed
- Delegate proposals when appropriate
- Day to Day Operations
- Track and manage project and clients KPIs as well as local teams
- Provide briefings to Director, PMs and Leads incl client statur.
- Manage the creation and design of templates used by the department.
- Manage resources planning, recruitment and training
- Communicate employee warnings and actions to Human Resources
- Manage daily communications, like email
- Overseeing and Guidance
- Review local team’s issues with Director and local Managers and manage them
- Point of contact for raised internal queries by the local FQA PMs & CQA Manager.
- Resolve issues and escalate as appropriate, including IT and help tickets
What skills do you need?
- Understanding of the full game production lifecycle
- Functionality QA and Certification testing processes
- Change management
- Report analysis
- Delegation of workforce
- Setting goals
- Project management tools like Agile, Scrum, PMP...
- MS Office
To apply please send me your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2150.
Great bonus scheme, excellent pay and great work life balance in central Montreal location
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.