Senior C/C++ Graphics Programmer – Scotland – AAA Studio
Games Jobs - Programming - Oxford
|Job Title||Senior C/C++ Graphics Programmer – Scotland – AAA Studio|
|Job Category||Graphics / Engine|
|Job Description||Our client is a major AAA development studio based in Scotland. We seek a proven senior C/C++ graphics programmer to join this dynamic, multiple BAFTA award winning team. You will create and update graphics tech e.g. vfx, rendering, lighting, shadows, shaders, culling, scene management... to enhance state of the art visuals.
Who are you?
- 5+ years in the games industry in a similar role
- Ideally open world experience
- Excellent debugging skills
- PC and/or console, DirectX 11 or OpenGL, HLSL, Cg development experience
- Credited on at least 1 AAA game
- Performance analysis, profiling tools, and optimisation techniques including CPU, GPU and shaders
- Multithreaded programming & CPU architectures
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline
- PIX, GCM Replay, Tuner, Vtune...
No crunch, excellent pay, good work life balance and central city location.
CVs and code sample to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply quoting reference 1986.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.
|More||View other Big Planet jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Big Planet using their internal reference 1986.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|