||We are working with an independent games’ studio based in the South West of France looking for a Senior C# Unity Game Developer to join their team. You will be working on their pillar rogue-lite metroidvania title. Do you want to work in the forefront of tech, changing the digital landscape?
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the CTO to put in place the architecture for new projects, including both original and existing game IPs / projects
- Be responsible for optimizing, writing, and maintaining the code base of existing projects
- Developing and maintaining gameplay systems and tools
- Helping with the development schedule
- Troubleshooting and ensuring top documentation standards
- Keeping up to date knowledge on programming standards and coding environments
- Prototyping new gameplay concepts, bug fixes, feature implementation, performance analysis incl. reliability, security, and scalability
- Ensuring that the projects you work on can fluidly ship content
- Leading, mentoring, and training junior programmers as well as growing the code team
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry with one shipped title as Senior/Lead Unity programmer on any platform with full development lifecycle experience
- C# and Unity
- Able to work independently
- Good time management skills, experience with planning and scheduling and used to the development workflow setup process
- PC games experience nice to have
- EU passport holders and EU residents only apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great studio and work on great games experiences. This studio offers a diverse and comfortable working environment as well as great work-life balance.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2078.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.