||Technical director - Gaming - Barcelona
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader?
Our international client has a fantastic team, based in the sunny and striking Barcelona this client is looking for a Technical director to help continue build amazing games, which have been positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
What you will do day to day:
- Have responsibility main technology for a single live game
- Be the owner of the architecture and technical roadmap: identify, align with partners, plan and execute. A sort of mini-CTO within your own start-up.
- You are a 360 degrees Tech Leader – you have the potential and ability to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor to run a growing tech team negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results. It’s all about disruptive mindset and agility!
- Coach and mentor the developers, identifying and improving weaknesses, being effective at leading conflicts.
- Be a Technical member of the game management team, reporting directly to the VP Product of the game and to the VP Technology of the company.
- Beyond your own game, you will have to collaborate with other Tech Directors to share standard methodologies and technology approaches/solutions.
What we need from you:
- Passion for technology, controlling all technical aspects of a f2play mobile game (client, server, live operations, devops): you have done this already for multiple years.
- Excellent people management skills: you have managed at least a medium size team for a while now.
- You show ownership, learning agility and ability to go from being operational to strategic daily.
- Experience shipping and maintaining an online game (ideally mobile).
- Teamwork: team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the company.
- Proactivity: continuously challenge and improve.
- Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game.
- Great organisation and planning skills.
Is this the role for you?
Please forward your CV to Ash@big-planet.biz quoting reference 953.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.