||As we continue to develop our multi award-winning Total War franchise, we are looking for an experienced Producer to join the team and focus on our reach in China.
As the Producer for this project, you will look to continually move development of the game forward. Working with the development team, the successful candidate will assist with the planning and estimation process across the project to help produce fully scoped plans for upcoming projects.
As Producer, you will help manage the development team schedule, ensuring that milestones are adhered to and tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked. You will be responsible for communicating changes within the project to all relevant parties and ensure the schedule is adapted accordingly.
In this role, you will also ensure progress on current and upcoming milestones is clearly communicated and provide clear, detailed analysis on team performance, risks and areas for improvement. In addition to this, you will be responsible for regular delivery of builds for external partner. Scoping and scheduling of technical integration of 3rd party SDK will also be a key responsibility.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English language
- Willingness to travel to China for meetings and events
- Relevant experience in project management with a good understanding of planning scheduling, process, tracking and resource allocation
- Experience with Agile and other methodologies
- Relevant experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and organisational skills. You will be aware of potential and current issues and offer practical and realistic plans to resolve them
- Able to identify and assess risks and communicate ways to mitigate them
- A team thinker - able to support and work within a team and enable the team to perform in a united way
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focused and self-motivated
- Always looking for ways to improve our process, team or project
- Excellent knowledge and experience using MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Enthusiastic, with a genuine passion for games
Knowledge of the Total War Franchise
3+ years of Mobile project management
Experience successfully managing teams working across different geographic locations
Previous experience working with one or more of:
- External partners
- Perforce, JIRA
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist. We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support so you can truly excel in your area of expertise
- Support in Learning and Development; internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases.
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.