||Creative Assembly is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Community Manager to join our team, working on our exciting new FPS title.
The successful candidate will be an experienced community manager having helped develop and grow AAA gaming communities from the ground up across all platforms, with particular focus on Discord and Reddit, as well as social media, YouTube and Twitch.
This is your chance to lead in building the community for an exciting new entry in the world of FPS.
You’ll be responsible for building and growing our game community across Discord, Reddit, YouTube, Twitch and all social media platforms.
You’ll help develop the community guidelines and strategy for each of those platforms and take the lead in implementing it. You will be the public face of the game in the community’s eyes – the person they come to with their ideas, praise and problems.
You’ll know what it takes to nurture and support a strong community of fans and advocates, including influencers. From creating engaging content through to recognising trends, sentiment, issues and hot topics. Managing how we speak to our communities about every subject and ensuring their voice is heard by reporting back regularly to the brand and development teams.
You’ll have a great understanding of how each platform works, relevant tools and tricks and all the latest developments. And you’ll have one eye on the platforms of the future and what our competitors are up to.
Above all, you’ll remain calm in the face of a crisis, able to recognise a potential problem before it happens and think on your feet when the situation calls for it.
Working closely with the Global Content Manager, Lead Video Creative and Social Media Manager, you’ll develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, platform contacts and most importantly – our community.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Significant experience operating as a Community Manager
- Experience growing a community from the ground up, maintaining and supporting their changing needs
- Experience setting up and running Discord and Reddit channels
- Experience engaging communities across YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Skilled with photoshop, copywriting and video content creation
- Deep understanding of the key platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of social video formats
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up to date on the latest social media platform trends
Opening Date: 02 July 2020
- Experience creating content for a video games audience and community
- Experience working with social media influencers
- Experience running a YouTube or Twitch channel
- Comfortable in front of camera
- A passion and interest in the first-person shooter (FPS) genre on PC and console
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
Closing Date: 30 July 2020
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Currently Creative Assembly is working fully remotely and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation, with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. We will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants, and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support with a dedicated learning and development. We offer among other activities; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- An employee assistance programme and onsite confidential wellbeing sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy.
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values. We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft. Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
If this sounds like you, apply now.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.