||Creative Assembly is looking for an experienced Brand professional to take on the brand management of the Total War portfolio in the Greater China region, including new releases, live service games and back catalogue games on PC and mobile, working closely with local strategic partners. The successful candidate will be an expert within the studio on the Greater China market including players, competitors and marketing channels. The Brand Manager for this region will work closely daily with the Total War Brand, Community, Development and Live Ops teams and will contribute to building the product strategy and roadmap for the region.
This is a new role in the studio-based Brand team and is an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth of the Total War brand in East Asia.
Day-to-day, you will be primarily concerned with collaborating with strategic partners in Greater China to build and deliver on marketing plans specifically for the market.
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of assets and feedback for marketing plans, ensuring market requirements are represented in global campaign briefs, and deadlines for local partners are met. In addition, you will oversee the localisation pipeline for assets generated by the studio-based content teams.
You will be the brand guardian with local partners, ensuring brand values are reflected in their plans and assets. You will establish brand guidelines for the market and manage the approval process.
You will build extensive knowledge of the Greater China market and represent the market and players in strategy and planning discussions. You will be talking and meeting with all levels of seniority throughout the business, including stakeholders at SEGA, reporting on market activity and championing the market among key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English language
- Deep understanding of culture in the Greater China region
- Able to travel to China for meetings and events. (The role is based in Horsham, UK)
- Brand management experience in video games, including product launches and on-going campaigns
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills including experience of working across regions and cultures
- Strong planning & scheduling skills, bringing multiple stakeholders together to hit deliverable dates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with all levels of seniority, internally and externally across a variety of channels
- Understanding of key media and social media channels in Greater China
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
- Experience managing mobile game brands or campaigns.
- Familiar with strategy games and the Total War franchise.
- Experience of video game marketing in other East Asia markets.
- Experience in localising marketing campaigns.
Closing Date: Thursday 25th July 2019
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist. We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support so you can truly excel in your area of expertise
- Support in Learning and Development; internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases.
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.