Senior Physics Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - Edinburgh
|Job Title||Senior Physics Programmer|
|Job Description||We are looking for a Senior Physics Programmer to work on the recently announced video game Everywhere.
The role involves working closely with the wider gameplay team to develop and tune game-level physical behaviours, ensuring that the core physics system meets the demands of the game.
We are recruiting for multiple positions, and welcome candidates with varied levels of experience.
You will be joining the studio at an exciting time, as we scale up to develop an ambitious and groundbreaking open-world game. The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project.
We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands. We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
• Develop game-level physical behaviours and systems.
• Develop and extend the core physics system to meet the complex needs of the game, including evaluating and integrating 3rd party solutions where appropriate.
• Support the gameplay team by providing physics-based solution to one-off gameplay requirements.
• Manage and mentor other members of the gameplay programming team.
• Strong C++ skills.
• Self-motivated and driven to creatively solve problems.
• Strong communication skills, and comfortable working across teams and mentoring staff.
• Videogame physics programming experience, including having shipped at least one PC/console title.
• Experience working with networked physics simulations would be an advantage.
This full-time role is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Please apply by E-mailing us your covering letter and CV/resume.
|More||View other Everywhere jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Everywhere using their internal reference .|
|Apply for this job|