Games Jobs - Programming - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer|
|Job Category||AI / Artificial Intelligence,Lead Programmer,Gameplay,Animation Programmer|
|Job Description||Freejam is a game development studio based in a glorious waterside location in Portsmouth Harbour, UK. The independent developer is currently working on multiple projects for both PC and console platforms, most notably the free-to-play game Robocraft which has over 13 million registered users worldwide.
We are looking for an extremely talented Unity Gameplay Programmer to help us generate world class open world experiences and push the limits of our game. This is a highly creative role where you will have the opportunity to influence core parts of the games Freejam creates.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A good understanding of engine architecture and experience of the full development lifecycle.
• Experience of working on at least one title from concept to release.
• Solid AI knowledge useful, but strong all rounders welcome.
• Design and content team collaboration experience.
• Advanced C# and C++ programming skills.
• Experience with Unity3D.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management and organisation skills and an enthusiastic team worker
• A logical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
• Experience working within a team.
What can we offer you?
We offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. Relocation assistance is available.
To apply, please send your C.V and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.com
|Location||Portsmouth, UK & Europe|
|More||View other Freejam jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Freejam using their internal reference FJ/ GYP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|