||This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award-nominated team delivering amazing sounds on Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and other exciting projects. We are focused on developing cutting edge in-house tech to push the boundaries of interactive audio.Why Frontier?
- Be part of a development studio that values audio highly as a cornerstone of our games' experience.
- Be part of a large audio team focussed on creating amazing sounds that push the boundaries of game audio.
- Be part of a code team that strives to create solid, reusable systems that deliver innovative solutions deployed across multiple projects.
- Create real time systems that translate in-game action into beautiful audio.
- Design, implement and maintain innovative audio solutions.
- Focussed on code quality and performance.
- Communicate well with others through code, documentation and face-to-face interaction.
- Work as part of a large audio team delivering multiple titles across multiple platforms.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback in order to strive for continuous improvement.
- Good at managing competing demands for your time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Ability to write clear C++.
- Careful consideration given to runtime performance of code.
- Readiness to learn and share ideas / experience with others.
- Versatile approach to problem solving with an enthusiastic attitude to new challenges.
- Good listening skills and sonic awareness.
- Experience with game audio engines such as Wwise.