||As a highly experienced Lead Programmer with 8 years or more of games dev experience under your belt you will be instrumental in taking game titles through development, to release and live operation. Responsibilities
- Work as a key member of the Programming Team to design and implement game systems and project features
- Collaborate with the Engineering Lead to conceive and maintain a high standard of technical architecture
- Assist with planning, work estimation and task scheduling
- Work with the other departments to complete work on time to a high standard
- Mentor Programming team members
- Adhere to and enforce good engineering practices and company tech standards
- Care about the games we are making and how to work with Design to make them the best that they can be!
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong engineering skills are essential. You have a high level of C++ or C# experience, and a passion for problem solving
- Experience in multiple areas of game development technology including mobile.
- You have shipped multiple game titles preferably in a Senior Engineer role
- You have great collaboration and communication skills
- You care about the development process and improve it at every opportunity with outstanding documentation
- Experience developing and shipping titles using a game engine. Unity or Unreal experience is a bonus.
- Experience with client/server technologies is beneficial, as well as experience with networking, database engines and server infrastructure
- Experience with running a live product, regular update releases and LiveOps is beneficial.
Why work at Gameloft?
- Assistance with work visas, residency and relocation to Australia.
- Develop your leadership career with a veteran team Programmers.
- Allowance towards gym or exercise program of your choice
- Free breakfast, snacks, fruit and fresh bean coffee!
- The opportunity to be a large part of a small team, developing innovative titles with a global GAMELOFT back catalogue
- Based in Brisbane CBD within the Sunshine State of Queensland, Australia.
Please send a brief cover letter and full up-dated Resume to email@example.com For more information also please email this address.