||We’re looking for a passionate and talented game designer to join our mobile game studio in Hanoi, Vietnam. Day to day responsibilities are:
- Support feature development from concept, through production, into release.
- Write detailed, thorough feature specs.
- Work closely with live ops and QA to ensure conception and release.
- Serve as a point of contact for design-related inquiries in all aspects of development.
- Manage all game data configurations.
- Level up the team in overall creative vision and quality.
- Be an advocate for fun and great player experiences across all disciplines.
- Chance to work on multiple games, define the roadmap of future games to create.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- International, fun and professional working environment; attractive salary and benefits,
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- Government social, medical and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Health Insurance package
- Annual health check and annual flu vaccination.
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year.
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with native teachers
- In-house classes: Kick-boxing, BJJ, Yoga, Zumba
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip, Annual Family Day.
- We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members
- Salary range: Negotiable; Depending on level and experience
- Deep familiarity with casual free-to-play games.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about making games with a drive to achieve reliable results.
- Self-sufficiency with a willingness to take ownership and make decisions when needed.
- Openness to feedback/critiques, and a strong desire to improve.
- Strong UX foundation to validate design work and provide feedback when necessary.
- Ability to rapidly create coherent design mockups.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience working on any aspect of mobile games.
- Familiarity with any creation software and any game engine (Photoshop, any 3D software, Unity, etc).
Working Location: No. 125D, Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
If you’re interested in this position, please send your profile to email@example.com