||Animator,Character Artist,Vehicle Artist,Environment Artist,2D / Concept / Texture Artist,UI / UX Designer / Artist,Lead Artist,VFX / Lighting Artist,Art Director,Technical Artist
||We work on top grossing games with fantastic licenses (WWE and other secret ones) and we are looking for a passionate Technical Artist to join our team and push our games to the next level. You will work closely with the team in creating cutting-edge visuals for our mobile games in Unity!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Help define asset creation pipelines and guidelines to turn a vision into a reality while always considering both artistic vision and technical limitations
- Implement 2D sprite/UI assets as well as VFX/animations matching the established Art Direction
- Setting up lighting systems and shaders that are compatible with the memory limitations of target platforms
- Effectively communicate the most efficient possible direction for any given technical art problem
- Investigates new techniques, assists in prototyping and helps other developers with technical roadblocks.
- Training artists in new production techniques and ensuring that those methods are compatible with the constraints of the game engine
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
- An open and honest culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours. Our normal work week is 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th-month salary and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Health Insurance package
- Lunch allowance for full-time staff; Free drink (tea, coffee,...)
- In-house gym including Yoga, Zumba, BJJ, Muay Thai classes.
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits and resident cards.
- Salary depending on experience and portfolio
- You have a passion for games and visual arts.
- Extensive Unity experience regarding the creation and implementation of VFX, UI, lighting and shaders
- Fundamental art skills and aesthetic sense
- Strong knowledge of real-time lighting and performance
- Proactivity and creativity
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills - English proficiency needed
- Have shipped at least one mobile game
- Knowledge of one or more 3D software packages
- Experience with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
- Experience in a scripting and programming languages
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio/demo (website, blog, online album, Dropbox, etc.) demonstrating yourskills and aesthetic sense
If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to send us your resume and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org