||Operations Administrator Reporting to the Business Support Manager Central London The role Reporting to the Business Support Manager, the Operations Administrator will be responsible for a variety of Business Support duties for Green Man Gaming and its community, including front line customer service (email/phone/livechat), customer account administration and management via our CMS, payment investigation, product page creation and QA, technical merchandising and content management. What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide class leading Customer Service to our customers using email/phone/livechat channels.
- Investigate customer queries relating to their digital and physical orders, accounts and payments. Escalate queries, if required, to internal and external parties and follow through to resolution for the customer.
- Contribute to internal and customer facing knowledge bases.
- Create product pages and other digital content for the Green Man Gaming website.
- Apply technical merchandising of the Green Man Gaming website within agreed timeframes.
- Work on other projects as deemed necessary by the manager and the business.
Our ideal candidate will
- Empathise with customers: you understand their questions and quickly grasp the issues they are facing.
- Enjoy helping people: you strive to always get the best possible resolution for the customer.
- Be well organised and accurate: you pride yourself on your organisational skills and the accuracy in your work.
- Be delivery focused: you understand the importance of delivering results.
- Have a passion for problem solving: you believe that nothing can’t be solved and improved.
- Be punctual and reliable: Green Man Gaming and their customers can count on you!
- Be hard working: you enjoy getting stuck in and are self-directed and motivated. You can work independently and with minimal supervision.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a Customer Service, Business Support or Operational environment.
- Ability to understand policies and processes and use and implement them in a variety of workflows.
- Fluency in English language (additional languages are a bonus].
- Familiarity or even obsession with gaming.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, digital distribution and DRM systems.
- Experience in producing digital content and managing product pages and pricing.
- Computer literacy.
- Willingness to work shift patterns, including weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, passion and a desire to learn new skills.
- A can-do attitude and ability to roll up the sleeves and get the work done.