||Assistant Producer - Indie - Northern UK
||Producer,Project Manager,Development Director,Executive Producer,Assistant Producer,Studio Head / CEO
||We are busier than ever, working on an array of successful and interesting new game IPs. We are expanding rapidly – the last 3 years have all been record years for us! We have undergone a huge expansion over the past 18 months and as such we are looking for another Assistant Producer to join our dedicated internal Production Team.
You will have responsibility for:
- Assisting in any way in the managing of a project from initial concept through to publication, monitoring team progress and maintaining the project schedule as directed by the senior production staff.
- Assisting in the establishing of a realistic project scope.
- Assisting to ensure that the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high quality standards required.
- Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
- Assisting in the process of risk analysis on all projects with a view to mitigating all project risks.
- Reviewing milestone deliverables and working with the senior production staff to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards with both internal and 3rd party titles.
- Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
- Managing external QA (arranging quotes, managing bugs and feedback, arranging sign off and payment).
- Managing Localisation/LocQA (arranging quotes, managing bugs and feedback, arranging sign off and payment).
- Managing Outsource Providers including Art and Audio (Set up PSA's, manage deliverables, liaise with HoDs to provide feedback, advise Production/QA staff on providers).
- Working with the Release team to assure that all relevant materials are prepared ahead of submission to all platform holders.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of external projects when required.
- Any other miscellaneous tasks as requested by Production.
Key Skills and Experience:
Employees will demonstrate the following skills and characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Confidence to find solutions to problems and motivate teams both internal and external.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Immaculate eye for detail with the ability to make sure that all information is accurate and correct.
- A solid grasp of project management techniques, methods and tools.
- Competence in relevant technology and a passion for the gaming industry.
Relevant experience within the Games Industry is desirable
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 01279 871330 email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
||Competitive with Benefits
||Northern England, Anywhere
||View other Interactive jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive using their internal reference 3148.
|Login or register to apply