||Lead QA - Indie - North England
||QA Tester,Localisation,Lead QA Tester,QA Manager,Compliance,QA Director
||We are busier than ever, working on an array of successful and interesting new game IPs. We are expanding rapidly – the last 3 years have all been record years for us!
We are currently looking for an experienced Lead QA to join our expanding team whose main responsibility is to ensure that the entire QA process is planned and organised to a very high standard, from the beginning of a project, up until launch.
- Planning and organising the entire QA process from pre-production up until launch on projects assigned to you.
- Scrutinising testers day-to-day performance and focus, as well as Redmine and test plan usage.
- Working closely with the QA Manager on departmental tasks.
- Assisting the QA Management team with mentoring and training QA staff.
- Planning, creating and executing testing plans to ensure all titles are defect free and ready for any platform holder certification testing.
- Planning, creating and executing risk assessment documentation to assure that all projects pass smoothly through the QA cycle.
- Preparing bug and game analysis reports for both; production and management.
- Being knowledgeable of format holders’ technical requirements and ensuring the testing is carried out across your platforms.
- Compiling lists of defects or any issues of design or implementation during a testing cycle
- Identifying and articulating problem areas within a game
- Participating in game reviews and evaluations to measure the functionality of a game against its design specification
- Working side-by-side with development teams to track issues and provide any help to assist in the remedy of any defects
- Testing games to destruction to find and document any and all defects
- Maintaining a positive atmosphere in the testing department
- 4+ years’ experience within a computer game developer / studio environment.
- Shipped a minimum of two games as the lead QA from early development to release.
- Excellent ability to communicate problems and the ability to understand the requirements of the development teams.
- Confidently be able hold discussions and meetings.
- Experience of mentoring more junior staff and monitoring their progress on a daily basis.
- The ability to devise good working practices and approaches to problem solving whilst maintaining a high working standard as an example to the QA Team.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 01279 871330 firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
||Competitive with Benefits
||Northern England, Anywhere
||QA / Localisation
||View other Interactive jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive using their internal reference 3083.
|Login or register to apply