||Lead Game Designer wanted for AAA studio in Norway
||Games Designer,Level Designer,Lead Designer,Creative Director
||The Lead Designer is an experienced creative leader who can articulate design ideas and develop cutting edge games. You will lead by example and be a self-starter who can thrive in a creative, fast-paced and goal orientated environment.
The Lead Designer should be flexible, has the ability to see the big picture but can also narrow down ideas to execute detailed designs. You will need to deliver new design ideas and experiences on time and at a high-quality bar at a new open-world multiplayer game that is in early concepting stage, to enter pre-production in 4Q18.
- Work with the Design and Creative Teams to define the product's vision and design gameplay/complete tasks to meet those goals across a number of platforms
- Work closely with studio Producers and discipline Leads to determine resources necessary to complete game projects
- Needs to have the ability to take an idea and turn it into a compelling feature design with clear iterations
- Produce design visualizations to help everyone understand the experience and understand the vision/big picture
- Mentor and Manage and a team of designers
- Collaborate with other professions to develop wireframes for UX and deliver feature prototypes
- Ability to articulate the vision and/or design of the product to external partners when necessary
- Work with the Producer in designing game updates to increase user/revenue base.
- Evaluate and introduce a repeatable design process
- Enhance the creative process and empower everyone around you to contribute to the process
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products
- 7+ years of professional experience designing games.
- Led Design of at least 1 shipped multiplatform title
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work/hands-on experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and inspirational skills
- Ability to easily work well within a large design team and has the ability to bring people together
- Outstanding communication/presentation skills that sells the vision to fellow team members, product management, and external partners
- Experience with Unreal Engine and/or 3D art creation applications
- Experience developing multiplayer games
- Experience with post-launch support and content updates
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 01279 871330 email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds..
||Competitive with Benefits
||View other Interactive jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive using their internal reference 3139.
|Login or register to apply