||Hard Surface Modeler (Junior/Regular/Senior/Principal) - AAA - Netherlands
||Web / Graphic Designer,Animator,Character Artist,Vehicle Artist,Environment Artist,2D / Concept / Texture Artist,UI / UX Designer / Artist,Lead Artist,Technical Animator,VFX / Lighting Artist,Art Director,Technical Artist,Graduate Artist ,Graduate Animator ,Lead Animator,Cinematics / MoCap
||Our client is a growing game development studio with an established reputation as one of Europe's leading game companies, They are now recruiting for a Hard Surface Modeler
- You will model and texture high-quality robots and weapons.
- You will deliver high-quality art assets and ensure their efficient integration in the game.
- You will implement assets in our engine for reviewing purposes.
- You will guide and review contractors/outsourcing as part of the asset art team.
- You will troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets.
- You will set up, maintain and update hero asset briefings during the process of asset creation.
- You will maintain a universally high standard of quality on all assets through regular reviews and feedback.
- You will ensure that all assets function correctly in game and meet all technical requirements.
- You will contribute to any part of the hard surface production pipeline when necessary.
Who you are
- You’re a great sculptor/modeler, who can work in any style – real or expressive, hard-surface or organic.
- You have experience in Substance Painter/Designer and an advanced understanding of Zbrush and Maya.
- You have a professional attitude; you are a good team player, proactive and can solve problems on your own initiative.
- You have a good understanding of materials in both their nature and their creation for physically based rendering
- You have an excellent technical and artistically understanding of creating assets based on a given 2D concept from mockup to final in-game integration.
- You have an excellent understanding of modeling for games, animation and deformation (clean topology and edge flow).
- You have advanced skills in producing high quality texturing/materials in given resource guidelines.
- You’re articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language.
- You are someone who keeps up to date with the latest tools and techniques.
- You embrace feedback and critique and work well under pressure.
- You are self-organized and know how to manage your time efficiently.
- You are able to meet deadlines under tight schedules.
- You have experience with scripting in Maya.
- You are able to make tools to optimize production values.
- You have experience working with outsource studios.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 01279 871330 firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs. .
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
||Competitive with Benefits
||Netherlands, UK & Europe
||Art / Animation
||View other Interactive jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive using their internal reference 3042.
|Login or register to apply