||Ambition and hard work have made our client a pre eminent games developer worldwide, and at the heart of it all is a team of motivated individuals who strive to produce amazing, industry-leading games.
They now are looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
- Partner with analysts and live producers to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Provide consumer-ready recommendations, insights and reporting to Analytics team leadership, live producers, product managers and partner groups.
- Effectively translate statistical findings into actionable recommendations for senior leaders on game and business teams.
- Research and develop state-of-the-art data mining and statistical modeling solutions to understand game design, system performance and key business behaviors, such as player engagement.
- Drive needle moving improvements via hands-on exploration of data, dashboards, statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative driven insights with game knowledge to recommend potential avenues to the game and business teams.
- Drive requirements for data collection and for data modeling with data engineers
- Work within a team of data analysts and engineers.
- 5+ years in a similar position or an analytics role in the marketing, finance, forensics, or technology fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Intelligence or any other relevant field).
- Graduate degree (MBA, MSc or master’s, PHD), an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, software and systems (SAS, R, Matlab, Python, SPSS, Tableau) required.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL (or a SQL-like language) required.
- Experience with Vertica and Hadoop, an asset.
- Game industry experience strongly desired.
- Story telling.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations and communicate with people at all hierarchical levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship.
Please contact Bonnie Pavlo on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format.View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds