||Technical Director - AAA - Gaming
||AI / Artificial Intelligence,Tools,Lead Programmer,Network / Online / Server,Physics,Web Developer,Technical Director,Gameplay,Mobile / iOS / Android,Graphics / Engine,Build Engineer,Core Technology,Audio Programmer,UI / Front End,Animation Programmer,Flash / Actionscript / HTML5,Database / SQL,Mac / OSX
||Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader?
We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
We are now looking for a Technical Director
- You will be the main technology responsible for a single live game
- You will be the owner of the architecture and technical roadmap: identify, align with stakeholders, plan and execute.
- Tech Leader – you have the potential and ability to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor to manage a growing tech team negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results. It’s all about disruptive mindset and agility!
- You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the developers, identifying and improving weaknesses, being effective at managing conflicts.
- You will be a Technical member of the game management team, reporting directly to the VP Product of the game and to the VP Technology of the company.
- Beyond your own game, you will have to collaborate with other Tech Directors to share best practices and technology approaches/solutions.
This is you
- Passion for technology, controlling all technical aspects of a f2play mobile game (client, server, live operations, devops): you have done this already for multiple years.
- Excellent people management skills: you have managed at least a medium size team for a while now.
- You show ownership, learning agility and ability to go from being operational to strategic on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills (you can actually explain technology topics to people with little technical background).
- Experience shipping and maintaining an online game (ideally mobile).
- Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game.
- Great organisation and planning skills.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Analytical mindset.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 01279 871330 email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
||Competitive with Benefits
||View other Interactive jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive using their internal reference 3059.
|Login or register to apply