Director of Creative & Video Services
Games Jobs - Marketing - Cambridge
|Job Title||Director of Creative & Video Services|
|Job Description||Our teams are the architects of fantastic realms, the creators of quests, the writers of history, the makers of legends. At our studio headquarters in Cambridge, UK, we’re strengthening these teams that bring life to our existing living games and building out teams to create brand new titles, both within the RuneScape universe and beyond.
We’re looking for a talented creative to join our rapidly expanding Marketing team.
As Director of Creative & Video Services you will oversee the production of all Marketing & Commerce assets across the Jagex and 3rd Party Publishing Portfolio.
As we grow the RuneScape franchise by launching on new platforms, engaging with consumers in new and exciting ways and in new languages we need an experienced creative director to help define the creative vision across brand activations, performance marketing, Runefest, social & community content, competitive gaming, CRM and more!
As part of the Marketing leadership team you will work closely the Brand & Product Marketing and Development teams in defining the product positioning and creating the visual identify for our existing portfolio and future games.
You will have 2 direct reports (Dept Heads) and be responsible for a team of 18.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Contribute creative solutions and innovations that strengthen our marketing offering and support strategic business goals
- Define the franchise visual identity working in collaboration with Brand & Product Marketing and Development team
- Oversee the production of high-end Marketing assets that will support the launch of our games and throughout their lifecycle
- Deep understanding of digital platforms and the dynamics of data driven performance marketing
- Build, lead and mentor a multi-disciplinary creative team in fulfilling their creative potential by encouraging an effective art critique and a ‘strive for excellence’ art culture
- Create quarterly, yearly and multi-year franchise creative plans
- Experience authoring marketing art style guides (both IP and Franchise level)
- Knowledge of best practice pipelines to bring game assets to marketing
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across User Acquisition, Brand, Research, Creative, Social and Community to drive best in class Marketing campaigns
- Support the Exec team with board presentations
- Extensive experience as a senior creative lead
- Proven experience as a department head
- Worked on at least 2 x AA campaigns
- Significant experience working across multiple channels (Web, Mobile, Social, CRM etc)
- Strong graphic/illustration skills, able to bring ideas, concepts and stories to live though concise pitches
- Scientifically creative, able to digest data from digital channels and use to inform creative direction
- Excellent project management and communication skills, ability to work across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Passion for videogames preferably in MMO or RPG genre
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
|Location||220 Science Park, Cambridge|
|More||View other Jagex Games Studio jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Jagex Games Studio using their internal reference 2019-1623.|
|Apply for this job|