Game Integration Engineer
Games Jobs - Production - Cambridge
|Job Title||Game Integration Engineer|
|Job Description||Jagex Ltd, the UK's largest developer and publisher of online games, is looking for an experienced Game Integration Engineer to play a key role in growing our platform team. The platform team’s goal is to build a best in class publishing platform to enable the studio to publish new internal and external games.
Reporting to our Director of Engineering, this role forms an integral part of growing the platform team, supporting game development teams to successfully integrate with the platform and working closing with in-house and third-party engineers to shape the future.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the heart of delivering the studios new publishing platform.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Technical contact with game development teams supporting them to successfully integrate with the platform
- Working closely with the Platform team to recommend improvements to features and APIs
- Design and develop easy to use SDKs for the various game engines
- Test new features and APIs by integrating the platform into sample games
- Produce documentation and code samples to support game developers
WHAT WE NEED
- Gamer at heart - we expect our employees to be product focused at all levels
- Expert knowledge and experience in C# and C++
- Game development experience using Unreal Engine and Unity
- Experience with integrating game backend service (PlayFab, GameSparks or similar)
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience working as part of an agile development team
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application!
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
|Location||220 Science Park, Cambridge|
|More||View other Jagex Games Studio jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Jagex Games Studio using their internal reference 2019-1615.|
|Apply for this job|