Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Old School RuneScape
Games Jobs - Marketing - Cambridge
|Job Title||Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Old School RuneScape|
|Job Category||Marketing Manager|
|Job Description||Important note: To our wonderful friends and followers around the world, Jagex is not pausing its search for the most talented people to join its ranks. We’re a successful, robust and growing business, after all.
In light of the current situation concerning coronavirus, we have already made changes to the way we recruit, and of course are mindful of following all necessary processes to ensure the safety of our staff and anyone we might come into contact with.
Jagex has switched to working almost entirely remotely, and in line with that our recruitment and selection process has moved to an entirely remote one with video calls being the preferred method of interview. Our hiring managers are engaged, we are well-prepared and we sincerely look forward to talking to you soon. Our team of expert recruiters will be in touch with you to talk you through the process and changes and what to expect. So, don’t delay, get that application in today!
A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
Our highly talented Digital Marketing team is responsible for growing our games through data driven paid media campaigns. As Senior Digital Marketing Manager your role will be own the Digital Marketing strategy & execution for one of our games and to use your extensive skills and experience to maximise growth while maintaining positive ROI.
• Build, optimise & scale Digital Marketing Campaigns to deliver on a range of key objectives including ROAS, sign ups & returning users
• Utilise a range of channels including paid social, display, search & CPA networks
• Develop and deliver best in class Digital Marketing plans & forecasts through close collaboration with internal teams including product marketing, analytics, creative and product development.
• Continuous A/B testing of creative/targeting/bidding strategies to maximise performance
• Oversee A/B testing of landing pages, App Stores & other early funnel user experiences.
• Highlight key learnings from ongoing experimentation & share with others within the company
• Monitor campaigns to ensure media spend is on track against Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budgets
• Suggest and present cases for alterations to budgets based on performance
• Develop & maintain close relationships with key partners including Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat & more.
• Establish new relationships with upcoming or untested partners
• Work with our Digital Marketing Analysts to report on campaign performance
• Strong experience in performance focused Digital Marketing having managed significant budgets (7 figures annually minimum)
• Demonstratable success in improving the ROAS & scale of Digital Marketing investments
• Analytical mindset with strong abilities in compiling and analysing performance data
• Knowledge of how to operate & maximise the effectiveness of various Digital Marketing channels on both Desktop & Mobile
• Strong proficiency in excel with additional knowledge of SQL preferred
• Experience of data-driven decision making & A/B testing
• Experience with improving effectiveness of landing pages/app store pages
• Experience of developing strong relationships with advertising partners leading to tangible benefits
• Expertise in planning & presenting Digital Marketing campaigns
• Experience with web and mobile Analytics & Attribution platforms e.g Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Adjust etc
• Results-oriented with an attention to detail
• A passion for games and/or experience working within the gaming industry is preferred.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|More||View other Jagex Games Studio jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Jagex Games Studio using their internal reference a44916a1-5aef-490d-95ff-df1d16eede1b.|
|Apply for this job|