"To apply: Ref - 5187500. We are excited to partner again with this very well-established English games studio. They are in search of a Principal Quest Designer which brings with it the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team that will help invaluably in furthering a developer’s career.
This role will involve the use of scripting and proprietary tools with a focus on collaboration with all other disciplines in the game production. Prioritising the freedom and autonomy of the game designers. this role will make sure your creativity will excel.
- Experience as a Senior Quest or Gameplay Designer, or similar, on a published high-profile AAA open world/RPG title.
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives.
- Deep knowledge of key quest and open-world gameplay design concepts
- A highly effective capability to work autonomously with confidence.
- A strong ability to proactively identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong ability to balance quality with efficiency while working under deadlines.
To apply please email Natalie@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"