Friday Sundae develops games for education, fun and entertainment. We create for the BBC, Warner Media, the British Museum, Sky Kids and many more.
We’re seeking a talented and versatile 2D / UI Game Artist to create colourful and stylised Art / UI for a variety of games for web and mobile.
• Responsible for art on multiple game projects
• Creating 2D/UI graphics and animations and integrating them in Unity and WebGL
• Ability to create art that is historically accurate, fun and engaging
• Flexible to work across different art styles and characters
• 2 years minimum experience as an artist in the game industry
• Solid understanding of art and design
• Generalist and ability to create characters, backgrounds, UI in a range of different styles and bring it to life via animation
• Experience in Unity and web based games
• Portfolio that includes relevant 2D/UI examples
You’ll bring excellent game art skills and the confidence to work in a fast paced studio for this varied and challenging role.
You'll be joining us at an exciting time working alongside our dedicated and passionate team here in Bristol. www.fridaysundae.com
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks
- Game events / team activities
- Competitive salary DOE
This is a full-time role based at our studio in Bristol and is not a remote/hybrid role.
Apply now with your portfolio and why you’d be a good fit for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org