"To apply: Ref - 5094000. We are proud to be working with a well-known mobile games client based in the Midlands, UK, helping them find strong and experienced 2D/UI artists to work on different, multi style projects in their dynamic mobile games team.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will have a versatile art style and skill set. Someone who is able to crate a wide selection of 2D assets in mobile game development and a proven track record in Photoshop skills.
As a 2D/UI Artist, your responsibilities will include:
• Advanced Photoshop skills – especially lighting and surface shading
• Experienced creating a wide selection of game related art- mockups, marketing images, concept art and character designs
• Ability to design basic UI elements – components, icons
• Knowledge of 3D modeling and Unity engine pipelines
• Understand how to detail and polish, be able to confidently take an idea from simple sketch to complex final image
• After Effects and animation related skills would be beneficial
• A strong portfolio demonstrating a wide range of mobile game assets relevant to this position
• A self-sufficient, motivated, team player mentality
• Game industry experience in a 2D art role
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.