Project: Management PC/Console Game
One Player Missions’ client is a small team making an innovative management game for PC and Consoles, based out of Stockholm, Sweden. They are looking for an Experienced 2D/UI Artist who is both able and happy to make everything from simple icons to elaborate full-screen backgrounds for use in tutorials in-game.
- Wide understanding of 2D art production
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine and its 2D art and animation pipeline; or the proven ability to learn new things quickly
- High-level understanding of other game development disciplines; used to communicating with programmers, tech artists and creative directors on their own terms
- A comprehensive portfolio for review
- The right to work in the EU (although remote work is an option for the right candidate)
- Create icons for in game menu system
- Create full-screen backgrounds for use in tutorials in-game.
- Create assets and implement UI in an efficient and maintainable way.
- Create game menus and HUD elements.
- Graphic design, logos, and iconography.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!