Project: NEW AAA Game IP
Our client is the developer of one of the highest selling games of all time. Development is now underway on their next upcoming, unannounced project and brand-new IP, it couldn’t be a better time to join!
As a 3D Animator or Senior Animator, you will be part of the team working in co-production with the Game Director and Animation Lead to deliver dazzling animations for this exciting project.
- Experienced in game development animating characters and creatures using Maya
- Willingness to share knowledge as well as a willingness to keep learning yourself
- Detail-oriented, and have a problem-solving ability
- Accepts constructive feedback and are open to changes in direction
- Passionate about making games
- Create high quality hand keyed animation with a very strong foundation in realism
- Work with games design and AI to help realise the vision set by the Creative, Art, and Animation direction on the project
- Help mentor junior animators
- Experience in parallel industries such as VFX
- Interest in shooter games
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and or 5
- Experience with Mocap/Motion Builde
- Hybrid working 2 days onsite and 3 days remote
- Relocation package and VISA support
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Generous holidays, pension scheme
- Commuter allowance
- Free gym in-house gym plus local gym discounts
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project, and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!