This developer creates impressive high-end cinematics games that have separated themselves by creating their own unique path through the games industry.
With character centric games and deep narratives comes the need to expand their animation team with an Animator who will be responsible for creating and editing keyframe animation as well as mocap data for in game characters and sequences on a NEW IP!
- Experience as an animator with work on a minimum of one game
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create high-quality animations
- Producing believable keyframed performances for both humans and creatures
- Ability to clean up and enhance motion captured performances
- In-depth understanding of the workflows and methods involved in animating game characters, vehicles and objects
- Experience with Maya and Motion Builder
- Understanding of key-frame animation principals and motion capture technology
- Experience with character rigs and facial animation solutions
- Able to follow an artistic vision and interpret feedback and direction accurately
- Capability to interpret storyboards and take them through to final animation
- Strong knowledge of traditional animation principles (timing, weight, etc.)
- Background working with and editing mocap data
- Able to create and iterate key-frame animation
- Great staging and block-out skills, with a good eye for character posing
- Work closely with other disciplines such as environment, character, lighting and VFX artists, graphics programmers and level designers to create a AAA game experience
- VISA support & Relocation Assistance
- Hybrid Work, 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension and life assurance
- Social events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!